Chemical spill at brewery
MORE than 20 people were evacuated after a chemical spill at Bath Ales brewery in Warmley where three people had inhaled fumes.
The casualties were treated at the scene in Southway Drive and 25 people were evacuated from the building following the incident.
Crews from Kingswood, Hicks Gate, Bedminster, Bath and Patchway fire stations were all on the scene, along with an environmental unit.
Firefighters in breathing apparatus decanted the spillage into a chemical bund using a pumping unit. They also used air and gas monitoring equipment.
Police and ambulance were also in attendance and advice was given to staff following the incident.